The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the body controlled by the state Uttar Pradesh for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of the state.
Functions of UPPSC
On the basis of Interview only.
ii. On the basis of screening test & Interview.
iii. On the basis of Examination only.
iv. On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
v. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview.
. Disciplinary Actions
. Service Rules.
. Advice to the U.P. Government
List of the examinations conducted by UPPSC
1. Assistant Forest Conservator(ACF)/Forest range officer(FRO)Examinations
2. R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
3. R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
4. A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
5. Assistant Registrar Examination
6. Combined State Engineering Examination.
7. U.P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
8. Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
9. U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services : Food & Sanitary Inspector Examination.
10. Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination.
11. Combined Junior Engineer Examination.