About NCERT Course:Yojna IAS has always believed in providing a qualitative yet quantitative solution to UPSC aspirants in order to enhance their preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. Backed by years of experience and on-going research & analysis of the UPSC Civil Services Exam, we have developed the Yojna IAS GS Foundation Course 2023-2024 which is in tune with dynamic nature of this examination as well as expectations of UPSC. It is one of the most comprehensive programs offered by Yojna IAS with an objective to provide the aspirants with a solid platform for their preparation and guide them in their path to success.
Why Choose Our NCERT Program?
Read By All. Recommended By All
Relevant & up-to-date study material such as the Monthly Current Affairs magazine, PT 365 and Mains 365, News Today - Daily Current Affairs which are compiled by a dedicated team of experts
Never Miss a Class
Technological support to access recorded classes, resources, track your Absolute & Relative performance through your own student portal
Continuous Individual Assessment
Students are provided personalized, specific & concrete feedback and attention through regular tutorials, mini tests and All India Test Series
Personal Guidance Simplified
Students are provided one-to-one guidance on a regular basis on phone, email or in-person sitting for clearing doubts & keeping them motivated while preparing for this highly dynamic exam.
All India Test Series
Opted by every 2 out of 3 selected candidates. The Yojna IAS Post Test Analysis provides corrective measures and also continuous performance improvement
Organize all your lectures and study material effectively & access them from anywhere, anytime
- Course is guided by the Senior Faculty members of the Institute.
- Course covers all the topics of NCERT as per the syllabus of UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- Course focuses on proper understanding of basic concepts and practice questions.
- Course includes study of History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Science & Tech,Environment & Ecology and Indian Society.
- Course includes regular discussion on current events.
- Course includes regular analysis of major Newspapers – The Hindu, The Indian Express.
- Course focuses on comprehensive and concise coverage of the UPSC syllabus.
- Course focuses on conceptual clarity and developing analytical skills.
- Course includes regular interaction with Toppers and Senior Officers of the Government of India to boost confidence.
- Audio-visuals, PowerPoint presentations and other interactive modes of learning.
Course Structure :
- Discussion & Understanding of Basics And Doubt Clearance.
- Developing Answer Writing Techniques & Skills.
- Revision & Assessment On Regular Basis through Test Series.
Course Fee :
- NCERT Course Fee: ₹30,000 + 18% GST.