29 Oct 2021 SAMBHAV
Posted at 17:47h in Daily current-affairs 0 Comments
- Recently, the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) has launched an e-National Level Awareness Programme SAMBHAV.
- It is a mass outreach programme under the Ministry of MSME in which students from different colleges/ITIs from all parts of the country will be encouraged by 130 field offices of the Ministry to take up entrepreneurship.
- During the campaign the college students will be made aware of the various schemes being implemented by the Ministry of MSME through Audio/Video film presentations.
- To promote engagement of the youth in promoting entrepreneurship, boost domestic manufacturing with a view to push economic growth.
- The government is working to increase the contribution of MSME in Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and exports.
- Enhancing the GDP contribution from present 30% to 50%, and employment generation in MSME sector from 11 crore to 15 crore has been stressed.
- Women Enterpreneurship Platform (WEP)
- Venture Capital Scheme for Agri-Business Devlopment
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna
- Genration Unlimted in India (YuWaah)
- National Carrer Service
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojna (PMRPY)
- Matatma Gandhi National Rular Employment Guarantee Scheme (MANREGA)