10 Nov 2021 Uttarakhand Foundation Day
Posted at 15:15h in Daily current-affairs 0 Comments
- The 21st Foundation Day of Uttarakhand was celebrated on November 09, 2021.
- Uttarakhand was formed on November 9, 2000 as the 27th state of India.
- The present state of Uttarakhand was earlier part of the United Businesses of Agra and Oudh.
- This fiefdom came into actuality in the time 1902 and latterly in the time 1935 it came to be called simply United Businesses for short.
- In January 1950, the United Businesses was named ‘Uttar Pradesh’ and in the time 2000, the northern part of Uttar Pradesh was sculpted out to form Uttarakhand.
- The state of Uttarakhand, located in the foothills of the Himalayas, shares its transnational borders with China (Tibet) in the north and Nepal in the east.
- It has Himachal Pradesh in the north-west and Uttar Pradesh in the south. It’s a state rich in natural coffers. 90 of the population of Uttarakhand is dependent on husbandry.
- There are 13 sections in Uttarakhand and Dehradun is its capital. Hindi and English languages are substantially used then, while Garhwali and Kumaoni are the original cants.